Here's some more observations on my Cobra SLR 650G:
1. Had a legit laser hit! It was night-time and I wondering where he was at and then I seen him. He was under an overpass in the middle.
2. Had another laser hit at 100 pps. I was sitting at a stop light with a New Ford Explorer in front of me. It was their High Mount Stop Light (HMSL) or tail-lights. They're LED type I believe. First time a Cobra did that. V1 used to that all the time.
3. Still trying to figure what the City Max mode does. The manual is not very informative on it. The other modes they are. Not sure if it decreases sensitivity. It acts like the City X,K,KA mode. I called Cobra and they weren't any clearer on it.
4. K band door openers usually false as Ka 33.8 and 35.5.
5. The GPS part of is nice! Been getting a lot of dangerous intersections' alerts.
6. Some problems with it, you can see my older post of it in my older thread of it.