Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: New detector equals max and v1 in range

I would garrentee that if GOL or any other reputable testing group tested this detector against the max and V1 that it would get smoked.

pay SML enough money and they will tell you a lump of coal would beat a V1 or Max at detection. lol
    Rod Blagojevich: I'm Lawful, 'Feel Free' To Tape Me

chad dornsife for president in 2012!!!

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by lugnuts View Post
    I would garrentee that if GOL or any other reputable testing group tested this detector against the max and V1 that it would get smoked.

pay SML enough money and they will tell you a lump of coal would beat a V1 or Max at detection. lol
    So what your saying is Speedzones were a bunch of liars then ? Seriously ? What motivation would they have ? All detector companies are allowed to have representatives at the tests.

and they observe and cross check the tests and make sure they are honest.

Your accusations are just plain banal and partisan.

Gol doesn't do tests anymore and if you threw a hooters party with free pizza and beer for the other group they would no doubt do what you accuse speedzones of doing falsely.

WHO crosschecks them but THEMSELVES.

I have conversed with Cal Fors over the years on several occasion and he has always been a classy fellow.

The other group not so much.

Last edited by lugnuts; 10-23-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    Rod Blagojevich: I'm Lawful, 'Feel Free' To Tape Me

chad dornsife for president in 2012!!!

Speed Demon

read it already and NOT impressed.

GOL hasn't done any tests in many many years as their members went their own ways as people tend to do as they get older and find better things to do.

It was also caused by many internal squabbles too.

They are now only a vestige of what they once were like the last bits of a nearly bald man's hair.

nope not surprised whatsoever again

Speed Demon

but hey, maybe GOL will get plugs like JASON ALEXANDER did in real life.

I highly doubt it though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buckdarma View Post

So what your saying is Speedzones were a bunch of liars then ? Seriously ? What motivation would they have ? All detector companies are allowed to have representatives at the tests.

Gol doesn't do tests anymore and if you threw a hooters party with free pizza and beer for the other group they would no doubt do what you accuse speedzones of doing falsely.

I have conversed with Cal Fors over the years on several occasion and he has always been a classy fellow.

We welcome cross checks Buck. Bring on the competitors! Oh, and when was the last time you tested or even attended a testing session?

A: Never

Thought so!

Banned

We welcome cross checks Buck. Bring on the competitors! Oh, and when was the last time you tested or even attended a testing session?

Thought so!

Radar Fanatic

SIR, you can post YOUR opinion as long as you never disagree with BUCK. HEY, we do no care if your opinion is right as long as you agree with BUCK. He is running this forum now.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by PointerCone View Post

Thought so!
    I always love people who end a strawman argument with the phrase.."thought so.."

I was offered a chance to attend these tests many times but frankly could see no benefit baking in the desert and fighting off rattle snakes to do it as all the detector companies do cross checks off these test for procedures

when is the last time you ever had any leos or ANY rd manufactures at your tests to cross check them?

THOUGHT SO !

Speed Demon

if these test were "fixed" the frist thing any rd company would do is quit them and never attend again but strangely they keep attending.

In fact carl will apparently be continuing testing their products in private for them which shows how much they believe in the tests and the man.

can you say the same thing?

THOUGH T SO !