Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sofia-Bulgaria
    Posts
    79

    Default V1 customer service...reply time

    I wasnt sure where to post that, so if the mod. thinks it isnt for here feel free to move it or delete it.

    Last thursday I posted a quastion at the V1 site regarding X-band on the V1...as you can see my thread on "radar detectors"

    Now it is end of tuesday...no reply :cry:

    There must be some people that have posted qustion on V1 site....what is the waiting time???

    if I dont get anything tomorrow I will re-ask them the same thing

  2. #2
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northeastern NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default Reply time with V1 customer service...

    Yep, the response time is pretty bad if it's "not" a phone call. If you call them, you'll get an instant answer. I was disappointed with "e" response as well.

  3. #3
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northeastern NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default Reply time with Bel and Escort via "e"....

    Bel and Escort direct is about 48-72 hours. That was better than with V1. It would be great if all three would reply within 24 hours.

  4. #4
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,174

    Default Re: Reply time with Bel and Escort via "e"....

    Quote Originally Posted by chatestickets
    Bel and Escort direct is about 48-72 hours. That was better than with V1. It would be great if all three would reply within 24 hours.
    chatestickets how do you like the V1 w/ POP2?
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  5. #5
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sofia-Bulgaria
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Thanks a lot,

    that was a quick answer :wink:

    p.s: I will wait for another two days and see...if there is no response I will give them a call; not a long distance one, but a huge distance one

  6. #6
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northeastern NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: chatestickets how do you like the V1 w/ POP2?

    I definitely see some extra “falsing” on the Valentine 1 v1.8 w/POP versus the V1.7. I’m still testing all 3 units in the “different all/auto/city modes” at the moment. On the V1 though, I definitely use the Logic and Advanced-Logic mode now versus the All-Bogeys mode (unless I’m going through cow country). One of the really great about my testing of all three units at the same time is that, I commute from a very “busy city” area through and into “cow country” when commuting approximately 60 miles each way to the office. I do go through the same 3 major highways in both directions just to get a better feel for each unit. Playing with the different “modes” on each makes you want each one for “certain” areas.

    I can say that they each have nice benefits. Luckily, I didn’t incorporate my “name” in relations to my radar detector because otherwise, I might need a new handle since, they’re all pretty good units. All I really have to do is change my avatar at most. :-) I haven’t sent any of the units back like some bone heads who send their extra units back after 2 – 3 days of testing. Get real! With units so close in effectiveness, that would just mean that I’m biased or can’t afford tying up the credit/money and I don’t realize that to really test, you have to have it for a longer period of time.

    I rather make additional comparison comments after I’m done testing to make sure I’m not just another person who purchased a unit, who can’t return it anymore and claim it’s the best one out there to justify the expense. IMO, I will say they’re very close in performance and the “features” seem to edge each other out.

  7. #7
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: chatestickets how do you like the V1 w/ POP2?

    Quote Originally Posted by chatestickets
    I definitely see some extra “falsing” on the Valentine 1 v1.8 w/POP versus the V1.7. I’m still testing all 3 units in the “different all/auto/city modes” at the moment. On the V1 though, I definitely use the Logic and Advanced-Logic mode now versus the All-Bogeys mode (unless I’m going through cow country). One of the really great about my testing of all three units at the same time is that, I commute from a very “busy city” area through and into “cow country” when commuting approximately 60 miles each way to the office. I do go through the same 3 major highways in both directions just to get a better feel for each unit. Playing with the different “modes” on each makes you want each one for “certain” areas.

    I can say that they each have nice benefits. Luckily, I didn’t incorporate my “name” in relations to my radar detector because otherwise, I might need a new handle since, they’re all pretty good units. All I really have to do is change my avatar at most. :-) I haven’t sent any of the units back like some bone heads who send their extra units back after 2 – 3 days of testing. Get real! With units so close in effectiveness, that would just mean that I’m biased or can’t afford tying up the credit/money and I don’t realize that to really test, you have to have it for a longer period of time.

    I rather make additional comparison comments after I’m done testing to make sure I’m not just another person who purchased a unit, who can’t return it anymore and claim it’s the best one out there to justify the expense. IMO, I will say they’re very close in performance and the “features” seem to edge each other out.
    2 days is enough if you play aroudn with it all day :-p

  8. #8
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northeastern NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: 2 days is enough if you play aroudn with it all day :-p

    Wow, it's amazing that you have access to equipment to emulate being hit by every band of Radar, POP and Laser under multiple weather conditions all in two days. You should hook up with Radar Roy and lend him your guns for testing and contact weather.com folks for weather condition emulation systems sharing. :P

  9. #9
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: 2 days is enough if you play aroudn with it all day :-p

    Quote Originally Posted by chatestickets
    Wow, it's amazing that you have access to equipment to emulate being hit by every band of Radar, POP and Laser under multiple weather conditions all in two days. You should hook up with Radar Roy and lend him your guns for testing and contact weather.com folks for weather condition emulation systems sharing. :P
    LOL LOL

  10. #10
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    its enough to test it around your town, why in the world would you need to test it against 40 guns when Roy has already done that for you :roll:

    and it doesnt take a full line of testing radar guns to figure out that the thing is always going off in the city :wink:

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. LI Customer Service
    By hippocrates in forum Laser Interceptor
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 07:43 PM
  3. Customer Service
    By Socrates1 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. LI Customer Service
    By repeter in forum Laser Interceptor
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:44 PM
  5. Customer Service
    By Levi in forum Escort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •