Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Guys as fun as these events are you are put to work hard if you are invited to come...Their test doesn't involve much spectating if you are invited you are working hard.

GOL tests are done scheduled out to the T. The fun starts when the testing is done.

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Newcomer

I'm looking forward to the results too. Can't wait to see how everyone fairs. I already went with the LI. Hopefully they do as well as last time.

Professional

i think GOL should use worst case senerio being, big vehical, worse color,etc....... if the jammers do good on it it should work better for most peoples smaller vehicals, honda,evos,cavaliars, BMW, volvo, vetts, etc....as some drive trucks, id like to see a truck get involved, not a semi, not an s10, but a normal truck,chevy 1500,2500,dodge 1500, 2500,ford well screw ford.................

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by quickcummins View Post
    i think GOL should use worst case senerio being, big vehical, worse color,etc....... if the jammers do good on it it should work better for most peoples smaller vehicals, honda,evos,cavaliars, BMW, volvo, vetts, etc....as some drive trucks, id like to see a truck get involved, not a semi, not an s10, but a normal truck,chevy 1500,2500,dodge 1500, 2500,ford well screw ford.................
    That has always been our methodology and will continue to be so
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Radar Roy got some pretty amazing results with Veil here:

Veil G4 and ZR4 Follow-Up

Are there any plans to run tests first with an un-veiled target vehicle and then later after all tests are done to veil it and re-run some of the same tests?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Tambourine-Man View Post
    Radar Roy got some pretty amazing results with Veil here:

Veil G4 and ZR4 Follow-Up

Are there any plans to run tests first with an un-veiled target vehicle and then later after all tests are done to veil it and re-run some of the same tests?

If we have time we will take the jammer with the most PT's and test it with Veil G4 to see the difference. We will apply G4 to the headlights and to a license plate cover
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Scratonicity Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    If we have time we will take the jammer with the most PT's and test it with Veil G4 to see the difference. We will apply G4 to the headlights and to a license plate cover
    As well as G2. I just found a can in my garage

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by quickcummins View Post
    Well, you are making an assumption here. I believe it would be better to have a mix of different cars. But, this would be more effort so given the choice of one or a limited number of vehicles, it is better to pick a vehicle that "supposedly" is the easiest target. Just my $0.02.

Considering how long this threads been up for now... are you guys compiling results now, or has it still not happened?

I usually wouldnt be asking, but Myself and several friends are waiting on your tests to decide which Jammers are worth purchasing.

Also did you guys manage to get your hands on a Blinder M25 J15? or was the test date at a point the J11 was still in use as mentioned by the OP

Scratonicity Groupie

No tests have been done... If money is no object then I would recommend just getting a Laser Interceptor. Cliff seems to have his customer service under control, and this is peak driving season.