Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    V1 Zombie

Default V1 topics only pls

It seems to me that if you are a V1 lover you just cant get on and get it from all sides in this forum. So why not have a V1 thread ONLY, So all the bell boys that hate to here the word V1 can just keep there eyes out! So you can be as one eyed about V1 as you like here guys!. If some people get upset (i wounder who.....) just go away easy as that. regards :wink:

Founder of Stealthvation

Just wondering why were you posting all that nonsense about Sethy? You are vERY CLOSE to getting banned
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Old Timer

Im not a veliever, im a v-leaver ( as in i got rid of ) so he doesnt like me much anymore , its ok though- just let it go. Vuuesssfrabaa

V1 Zombie

cause sethy boy will not leave me alone, if i post anything to do with V1 the one eyed bell boy is right on my post with some $hit trying to shot V1s down. he just will not give it up. Have a look though the V1 post see how hes jumps on them like s mad man. just wish he would go back to the cave he came out of. Why is it i cant tell folks how great i find my V1 Vs rx65 without seths smart ass input. so to seth PISS OFF! . As for i dont like you much anymore mate, i Never like you at all sicko Mr 325 post over 35 days your going to beat radarroy and hes try to sell detectors get a life . As i said before but it was delete within 5 mins (Lol) I couldnt give a toss if i get a ban boo ho. guess i have to live with that and my V1 O worries me.
    PShow seth already in the V1 topics room :twisted:
    Give this guy hell if you sick of V1 knocking

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    Im not a veliever, im a v-leaver ( as in i got rid of ) so he doesnt like me much anymore , its ok though- just let it go. Vuuesssfrabaa
    Didn't you end up buying a V1 again?

Founder of Stealthvation

I thought so too but people could be lying about what detectors they actually have. Who knows and who cares. The bottom line is that the all three detectors are awesome. This immature war about mine is beteer than yours gets old QUICK!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

happy a$$ wrote

[This immature war about mine is beteer than yours gets old QUICK!]

This is such a true statement.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by marlinspike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    Didn't you end up buying a V1 again?
    yes I did, but he started getting on me when I returned it the first time, & ghz, the only time I put my input in on somthing vs a valentine is when someone asks for the input.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ghz1
    i Never like you at all sicko Mr 325 post over 35 days your going to beat radarroy and hes try to sell detectors get a life .
    Now this is the junk we are talking about. You know BigEasyGuy & I are finally starting to get along, there is no reason we can't either. If you have somthing to say to me, PM me.

V1 Zombie

You got it sethy grow up. lets get on with the the topics and in this thread its V1 and how dam good they are not better but good got it :!: