My name is Stefano Ambrosini and i'm the editor in chief of a new
italian magazine about sport cars tests.
The magazine' name is VELOCELEBRI.
We have the autorization of the main sport brands like ferrari, lamborghini, pagani...
we want to make a comparison test on real word on the italian street...
we make an article for the new top sport's car magazine in italy (www.velocelebri.it)...
the site will coming soon on the end of september and tests only sports
cars.(1st tests are lotus exige, noble m12 gto, tvr sagaris)
we sent to all the company who produce Radar Detector or Laser Jammer any infos or test units to make a test...
Now we have this answer:
- Valentine Research: no test unit for review.
- Escort: no answer (we resend it today)
- Beltronics: no answer (we resend it today)
- Cobra: no answer (we resend it today)
- Whistler: no answer (we resend it today)
- Anti Laser: probably a test unit ops:
- Blinder: gave probably a unit at dealer prize...
- Lidatek: no answer (we resend it today)