Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Longsnowsm
    Guest

    Default Lidatek know about GOL results?

    I am just curious if GOL has talked with Lidatek since all of the testing? Do they plan to update their units to address the issues that appears in the GOL testing? Just curious what might be happening as a result of your testing.

    Longsnowsm

  2. #2
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,174

    Default Re: Lidatek know about GOL results?

    Quote Originally Posted by Longsnowsm
    I am just curious if GOL has talked with Lidatek since all of the testing? Do they plan to update their units to address the issues that appears in the GOL testing? Just curious what might be happening as a result of your testing.

    Longsnowsm
    They are going to revisit the Pro Laser III
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  3. #3
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea if RD and jammer manufacturers were provided with the results and/or a DVD to show how their products fared by independent testers as opposed to SML,Radartest,C&D, etc...

  4. #4
    Power User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Car RamRod
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midd
    Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea if RD and jammer manufacturers were provided with the results and/or a DVD to show how their products fared by independent testers as opposed to SML,Radartest,C&D, etc...

    Im sure they have already seen them, I fear the bigger radar manufacturers wouldnt give 2 hoots anyway :roll:

  5. #5
    Longsnowsm
    Guest

    Default Re: Lidatek know about GOL results?

    Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Longsnowsm
    I am just curious if GOL has talked with Lidatek since all of the testing? Do they plan to update their units to address the issues that appears in the GOL testing? Just curious what might be happening as a result of your testing.

    Longsnowsm
    They are going to revisit the Pro Laser III

    Wow, I would have thought that they would have been worried about those LTI numbers. Do you know if they are going to be addressing those in the next release?

    Longsnowsm

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. lidatek LE-10
    By tr0n in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:53 AM
  2. Results from Aug. 17th RD Test Inconsistent with the Results from the Off-Axis Test?
    By ZJamaican in forum Detector & Counter Measure Testing and Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 10:30 AM
  3. Any new test results of the Lidatek system?
    By ebg18t in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:44 AM
  4. lidatek le 10
    By Duke_Anthony in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 05:42 AM
  5. Lidatek
    By Radar Roy in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 12:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •