Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default cant handle it anymore

Where's the loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg awaited report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Veil Guy??????????

Newcomer

i couldn't handle it either :!: :!: :!: stayed up all night waiting for bob's report.... :idea: so my better judgement got to me & went ahead ordering a RX :shock: 65...hope it was the wise choice

Experienced

Far to many radar addicts on this forum. You guys, there is more to life than speed enforcement.

Speed Demon

You're right...there's speeding too
    Richard

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by fallen8511
    Far to many radar addicts on this forum. You guys, there is more to life than speed enforcement.
    There is life outside of radar detectors. :cry: Say it isn't so........NoOoooooo

Manufacturer

Guys,

I do sincerely hope it was WORTH the wait. It took me long enough.

There was a lot of stuff covered. I have a new found respect for the professionals. It takes a lot of time to do it right. And I hope I did.

The Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Veil Guy
    Guys,

I do sincerely hope it was WORTH the wait. It took me long enough.

There was a lot of stuff covered. I have a new found respect for the professionals. It takes a lot of time to do it right. And I hope I did.

The Veil Guy 8)
    for me it was worth the wait, I'm gald i didn't get the X50 after hearing how loud the alerts are, I just hope my 995 is as loud as the rx65 my father won't give back

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Speed Demon

Rob, you should just go into your dad's car, swap yur rx65 with the replacement 995 and see if he notices :twisted:
    Richard

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by marlinspike
    Rob, you should just go into your dad's car, swap yur rx65 with the replacement 995 and see if he notices :twisted:
    Richard
    I'll try that when i'm home for spring break.
    He has tried out the 995, thats how i know alittle about how it performs, say's it falses more. and i think he'd figure out that it's not the rx65. I'm already told him now that if he wants to keep my rx65, i get to borrow the GPS i bought him for christmas, which he doesn't let me touch

He drives more than me(100-125miles) per day so most likely i'll end up using the 995 cause all i use my detector for is driving up and back from school, 6-7hour drive, but over the summer i'm commuting to workon the high way(no longer just a hop on my moped down to the beach) 1-2min moped ride to 30min car ride :x

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Quote Originally Posted by BiGeAsYgUy
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen8511
    There is life outside of radar detectors. :cry: Say it isn't so........NoOoooooo
    Fallin 8511 is just an obnoxious troll B.G.Y. I caught him doing what he is best at doing which is throwing bull crap a while ago. :wink: You can even see it in his statement to you"You guys,there is more to life than speed enforcement.." If you feel this way about our forum than just get lost troll boy! He came on a while back to try to "diss" my statement about most people hiding their v1's behind their mirrors for stealth reasons. He pointed out incorrectly that a mirror mount for the v1's remote display actually hide the main v1 unit it'self. When I pointed this out in everyway I could he said he had pics of it mounted this way and his so called friends had their v1's mounted inside these mirrors too. He said he would post pics of his v1 mounted this way and also his friends detectors but I haven't seen them yet! Hell even the ad for the mirror mount says "hidden display for v1 remote display"...!! This guy is just a little troll that turns up once and a while to B.S. people about what he knows...He is just a little obnoxiuos jerk troll.I still wait for the photos of his so called "proof".... :roll:

Here is my proof...

http://www.apexcone.com/products/DaliRacingMount.htm

It goes with the stealth mirror mount for the v1's remote display....