Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pa Testing meet

Mobile Installer

Lightbulb Pa Testing meet

guys and girls bring all your rd out and lets get this thing started.I'm looking to meet august 21 sat somewheres in pa,any locations that anyone has in mind let me know and i will Pm everyone and get this thing rolling .

equipment being used

mph z35 k gun
    falcon HR k gun stationary only(deadly)
    stalker dsr2x 34.7 (deadly)
    talon ka 35.5
    golden eagle 35.5

anybody else have anything bring it out.

for rd id like to test as many as possible. m3,s7, redline bring everything
    my main thing to conduct is this HR gun being used and Q/T.id like to do off axis,overpass shots,i can also do some vascar as well if need to,what ever we can do with out showing to much attention to locals and the public/traffic of other cars.any idea's or suggestions are welcome.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Power User
    South Central PA, where the Walmart has hitching posts

Default Re: Pa Testing meet

If nobody can provide an M3 I'm willing to buy a redline.

I'm trying to think of a suitable road... I'm assuming we're looking for something with a long, flat straight, maybe a curve, places to turn around easily, and very little or no traffic... finding that around here could be like going on a snipe hunt.

Mobile Installer

Quote Originally Posted by supercowpowers View Post
    If nobody can provide an M3 I'm willing to buy a redline.

I'm trying to think of a suitable road... I'm assuming we're looking for something with a long, flat straight, maybe a curve, places to turn around easily, and very little or no traffic... finding that around here could be like going on a snipe hunt.
    around the bend,curve road,off axis shots,turns mostly flat road hills would be great for I/O.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Good Citizen

Any idea where this will be? I wouldn't mind attending. I can bring a Bel 995 and an 8500.

Radar Fanatic

Yea I'm down. I'll check out I-83 over the line in PA, I hit up that fireworks store there for the 4th it's not that far from Baltimore. A lot of open/empty exits up there.

Professional

I know I can find us something
    We could probably do it on my campus, I know security pretty well and no one will bother us while we're working on my physics research project

Mobile Installer

OK great.let me know of a location and we can Pm the address out asap.if anyone can take a picture of the area or have it on video to show others that be great.

Power User
    South Central PA, where the Walmart has hitching posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedUp View Post
    Yea I'm down. I'll check out I-83 over the line in PA, I hit up that fireworks store there for the 4th it's not that far from Baltimore. A lot of open/empty exits up there.
    Do we really want to be playing around on an interstate highway, in full view of the public and the police?

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    I know I can find us something
    We could probably do it on my campus, I know security pretty well and no one will bother us while we're working on my physics research project
    Where's this at?

Power User

Depending on where it is, I may be able to attend.

Radar Fanatic

I'm down for the meeting. Let's be sure to choose our spot carefully. I think Riptide has a great spot, so far. Especially if he knows the fuzz.