Advanced Member

Default Thank You GOL....

Now, I'm glad that GOL did test a V1 with the Ka Guard off for it started me in a quest why the Ka Guard off? Trying to beat I/O and after so many bad I/O hits, not bragging, just state what happened for I do not want to be jinxed, and so much brake pad wear, and high speed rubber on the road, and knocking on wood, I must be the luckest person in the world. I still stand by my theory that every micro second that your clocked, your chances of a ticket goes up (due to giving a tracking record for the Leo). That is why I think that a super fast RD is the most important thing a speeder should have (where you can turn off the filtering that makes a RD slow). With the V1 set for a 2 volume priority alarm(s) and with the Guard off (POP on sometimes where K I/O is common), the V1 has amazed me. Up in TN this weekend, the V1 was slow on a Ka, opps, I forgot and was testing the V1 with the Guard on, what a difference it makes sometimes. So, if it was not for RacerX's V1 (#1), I would have never looked into setting the V1 different and come up with a system and a method. Thanks to all GOL members and all forum members for your great work and information, for I have found something great that works for me (knock on wood again- LOL) for I have got away Scott free on some up close I/O hits......
    Last edited by North Alabama; 10-07-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Advanced Member

Default Re: Thank You GOL....

I have a question? Not being a buddy buddy to RD fans and not sticking my nose into what is going on among RD fans, Is GOL dead and gone? A mod of a another certain place informed me of this and I was punished there again (thank GOD this site is different). If GOL is busted up due to bad vibes amoung the original members, someone please inform me. You can do it by a PM if not need to seen by others. Thanks and keep up this great work on this forum.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by North Alabama View Post
    I have a question? Not being a buddy buddy to RD fans and not sticking my nose into what is going on among RD fans, Is GOL dead and gone? A mod of a another certain place informed me of this and I was punished there again (thank GOD this site is different). If GOL is busted up due to bad vibes amoung the original members, someone please inform me. You can do it by a PM if not need to seen by others. Thanks and keep up this great work on this forum.....
    You are one crazy honkey!

Advanced Member

LOL! That is so funny. I see that you read that. LOL... I got my answer from the GOL website so ignor my question for I was misled and slammed somewhere else where I keep getting into trouble and I do not understand why. LOL.......
    Last edited by North Alabama; 10-07-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Banned

Good Citizen

Being the last testing was 4 years ago,I imagine they are gone.
    ECCTG is the independent authority now.

Advanced Member

What/Who is ECCTG?........

Good Citizen

East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group.
    On the other forum.