Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default Speedzones no longer doing general RD testing anymore

Mazda has been running a lot of television ads lately. They say Heinrick R. Hertz invented radar when it was actually Scotsman Robert Watson Watt in 1935 when he showed the Royal Air Force its ability to identify British bombers from seventeen (17) m

sad, I have followed these guys from the start and only have good word to say about them.

I have conversed with Carl in a few letters and he was nothing but a gentleman and good soul.

Bottom of the page..

The END

Speed Demon

Default Re: Speedzones no longer doing general RD testing anymore

Forum brand x is really getting off on the news of course. Anyone that disagrees with their cheese burger and Hooter's tests is a partisan player to them.

It costs actual professional testers big money to do tests PROPERLY. Something they have yet to learn.
    Last edited by Buckdarma; 10-23-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buckdarma View Post
    Forum brand x is really getting off on the news of course. Anyone that disagrees with their cheese burger and Hooter's tests is a partisan player to them.

It costs actual professional testers big money to do tests PROPERLY. Something they have yet to learn.
    What forum would that be Buck???

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by PointerCone View Post

The forum you regularly attend and who's members were kicked out of here for not following the site rules whatsoever.

You know the forum that regularly derides this one.

I was informed that one of your main main founding members was totally kicked out of HIS OWN FORUM for apparently being a two timing troll and back stabber to his own members and new recruits which really doesn't surprise me some how.

that forum.

But you know this already didn't you P/C didn't you?

Speed Demon

and if you don't toe the party line here like a good little communist we will have you shot ! LOL

Speed Demon

Car Fors and his tester group has always gotten my respect for being stand up people.

others testers not so much.

too bad.

Speed Demon

- Uh-OH !

The forum you regularly attend and who's members were kicked out of here for not following the site rules whatsoever.Protest,Your Honor -I'm innocent I tell you,innocent of that scurrilous allegation!

You know the forum that regularly derides this one.Is that the one whose founding members all once lived here?That one??

I was informed that one of your main main founding members was totally kicked out of HIS OWN FORUM for apparently being a two timing troll and back stabber to his own members and new recruits which really doesn't surprise me some how.- heresay,w/o proof.

that forum.- I feel ya',bro...

But you know this already didn't you P/C didn't you? - That's a BIG,10-4!
    I'm just say'n.

Speed Demon

- Uh-OH !

The forum you regularly attend and who's members were kicked out of here for not following the site rules whatsoever.Protest,Your Honor -I'm innocent I tell you,innocent of that scurrilous allegation!

You know the forum that regularly derides this one.Is that the one whose founding members all once lived here?That one??

I was informed that one of your main main founding members was totally kicked out of HIS OWN FORUM for apparently being a two timing troll and back stabber to his own members and new recruits which really doesn't surprise me some how. - Protest,hearsay...w/o proof!

that forum. - I feel ya,bro'.

But you know this already didn't you P/C didn't you? - That's a BIG,10-4!
    I'm just say'n.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 10-23-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Speed Demon

I don't believe too much that your the guilty party in question comrade.

just saying. LOL

Banned

The forum you regularly attend and who's members were kicked out of here for not following the site rules whatsoever.

You know the forum that regularly derides this one.

I was informed that one of your main main founding members was totally kicked out of HIS OWN FORUM for apparently being a two timing troll and back stabber to his own members and new recruits which really doesn't surprise me some how.

that forum.

But you know this already didn't you P/C didn't you?

When's the last time you ever did any testing Buck? With a group or otherwise? I'd love to see those results be published?

Just because you believe Carl to be a nice guy doesn't mean he's a good tester....