Well, much thanks to RacerX again, we did another round of laser jammer testing on my setup. We didn't take down any official readings or anything, but here's a basic summary of what we saw:
1. The ZR4s didn't seem to cause any interference with my LIs whatsoever. They didn't seem to help much either. The results I got were basically no better or no worse with the LIs or with both set of jammers running at the same time.
2. Stalker - This gun likes my car for some unknown reason. Maybe my foglights? We were surprisingly able to get PT on both center mass and edge shots, both front and back. Although most of the readings were 250ft and less and would still have given me plenty of time to slow down in real world situations, but some were from further out, from basically random distances. I have never seen this gun in the wild, but it looks like a can of G4 is in my future, just in case.
3. PLII - The PLII was able to get a few edge shot readings from very close range, but basically my setup is JTFG against this gun. My brother and I basically got the same results last week against a different PLII, except that the rear of my car is now also JFG following the leveling and adjustments that were done on Friday.
4. Markman - I don't think there were any PTs from this gun. Total JTFG.
5. PLIII - I don't think there were any PTs from this gun either. Total JTFG.
On a side note, I shot RacerX's truck with the Stalker with no jammers on and it didn't even start to get clicks until about 500ft. I started to get distance readings at about 400ft and got PT at 141ft. Ridiculous! Sorry happya$$, but that's some serious stealthnicity!
Thanks again RacerX. Much appreciated!