Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    snoopyc4

Default Houston Jammer Meet Results - 5/23/10

The first table table shows the front results of each setup that we tested at our meet today while the second shows the rear results:

Front:

Rear:

Notes:

-The very first vehicle on our list did indeed have two separate ZR4 laser jammer systems installed on the front (four jammer heads total on the front).

-An "*" next to a username denotes that his vehicle had veil.

-Av8torZ06 made another run against my Truspeed and JTG.

-OverSteer and Radman159 readjusted their jammer heads on the front and rear and were able to achieve JTG and JFG.

-Our test course was as flat as a board. No curves or bends.

-The shooter was positioned no more than 5 degrees from the side of the road so all shots were pretty much dead on.

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up to the meet. We had a great turn out. I enjoyed meeting everyone. A special thanks to Won Hunglo for bringing most of the lidar guns and the tent (it was a life saver) and to Jerry Lee and his wife for bringing water and food. With regards to the results, please let me know if I left anything important out. If anyone has questions about the results or setups, feel free to ask. Thanks again for showing up and I hope everyone enjoyed the meet as much as I did.

Experienced

Default Re: Houston Jammer Meet Results - 5/23/10

WTF at the JTG's on that Avalanche! The Highlander and Tundra did great too. Looks like the HP's didn't perform noticeably better than the standard LI's.

Also, looks like it's going to be pretty much impossible for me to protect my rear in my Tundra.

Lead Foot

great meet snoopy!! not bad results next time ill take some tools and portable shade for easier adjustments if needed. we all got baked by the sun

snoopyc4

Quote Originally Posted by Unkind View Post
    WTF at the JTG's on that Avalanche!
    When placed properly (and leveled/aligned straight), the LI Dual is more than capable of protecting a large vehicle such as the Chevy Avalanche. It did quite well on Ray's silver Dodge Ram as well.

we all got baked by the sun
    Yes, we did. I got sunburnt pretty bad.

Experienced

Only about an 11hr drive to Houston from here. Hopefully I have my jammers by the next meet. Did the Tundra or Avalanche have Veil on the rear taillights? Wondering if that could help out at all on the rear PTs or if it's pretty much a lost cause.

snoopyc4

Quote Originally Posted by Unkind View Post
    Only about an 11hr drive to Houston from here. Hopefully I have my jammers by the next meet. Did the Tundra or Avalanche have Veil on the rear taillights? Wondering if that could help out at all on the rear PTs or if it's pretty much a lost cause.
    No veil on either setup. Protecting the rear of any pickup truck will be a challenge simply because the back is flat and huge (not a good combo for laser jammers). IMO Offshore's rear jammer setup did not do well on taillight shots because the heads were too recessed. Hopefully, Davis will post some pics. Bigcarl64's were mounted into his rear bumper.

Good Citizen

HP did very well for the test in college station which was JTG for front of car; after which I had some body work on the front redone and they moved my perfect set up and I could not get it back to were it was before. I then had a friend stick tape jammers in place. I will have jammers remounted in the next week or two and hit Snoopy4 up for a retest.

Can't believe yall didn't let me come up there and shoot for you.

Fritter hurt, it makes my eyes rain.......

F

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
    Can't believe yall didn't let me come up there and shoot for you.

Fritter hurt, it makes my eyes rain.......

F

Good Citizen

Guess I was the only one with blinders out there. I see some veil in my future, but not too bad of a result . Thanks for bringging out the guns and shooting us snoopyc4 and Won Hunglo!