Radar Fanatic

Default I know I say there's a ton of idiots driving but...

this has got to be a new low...

Power User
    South Central PA, where the Walmart has hitching posts

Default Re: I know I say there's a ton of idiots driving but...

I had one of them for a while...

General Messup gives you two keys.. one to open the doors and trunk, and one to run the car. So if they're on different keychains for some reason and you're in a hurry I see how that can happen.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by supercowpowers View Post

General Messup gives you two keys.. one to open the doors and trunk, and one to run the car. So if they're on different keychains for some reason and you're in a hurry I see how that can happen.
    ahhh I figured he put stuff in the trunk then had to dig out his other keys to run the car....he was pulling out of best buy it was temping to follow him for a while...

Street Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Motor On View Post

ahhh I figured he put stuff in the trunk then had to dig out his other keys to run the car....he was pulling out of best buy it was temping to follow him for a while...
    LOL reminds me of FORD/Mercury's "security" system. When the trunk is open, there's a sticker on the passenger side(i believe, may be driver side, been so long) arm of the trunk lid that has a 6 digit number, this is the number to unlock the door without the key, after you enter the code you can do other things like turn the lights on, horn on, and in some newer models I believe you can start the car..

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky225 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor On View Post

LOL reminds me of FORD/Mercury's "security" system. When the trunk is open, there's a sticker on the passenger side(i believe, may be driver side, been so long) arm of the trunk lid that has a 6 digit number, this is the number to unlock the door without the key, after you enter the code you can do other things like turn the lights on, horn on, and in some newer models I believe you can start the car..
    Geez, and people wonder why I don't buy domestic.

Radar Fanatic

old timers disease and a buick will do that.