Professional

Default Waste of resources...

Does anyone think that 3 LEO cruisers are necessary for a traffic stop???

Mobile Installer

Default Re: Waste of resources...

Ive been stopped by 5 in one stop so probley not.

donuts are the issue to more!
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by radarrob View Post
    Ive been stopped by 5 in one stop so probley not.

donuts are the issue to more!
    same here..in Jersey City. Blew a red light and they had 5 cars on me like I robbed a bank. Idiots

Professional

It depends on the circumstances of the stop... there's plenty of reasons that require multiple police officers on a traffic stop.

I like the name of the city though!

Radar Fanatic

A friend and me once had 4 leos in 4 separate vehicles get us for riding four wheelers in a rural area; 2 of those cars were undercover. Must have been a very uneventful day for them.

Speed Demon

My record is 2 vics, 1 charger, 1 SUV and a statey who felt the need to stop across the interstate to check if the other officers were ok. Whome there was 6-8 of, for a busted windshield and like .0005oz of weed (which was not mine) The amount was so small he could of threw in on the floor and no one would of noticed. Imagine the corner of a little sandwich bag that is how much were talking it was hilarious.

Professional

I had 3 officers ditch the speed trap that they had set up for the high school kids getting out of school to come after me for no front plate. 2 motocops and a Charger.

Radar Fanatic

Back in '07 I got stopped for what they claimed running a red light in Baltimore city and a dozen (you read that correctly, a dozen) cops light me up in 2 separate Chrysler Town & Country cars pull me over. The light was yellow. Narc cops, trying to pull me out of my vehicle to search it. Since I was in the area where it is mainly black, and I was white, they kept asking me if I was there to buy drugs or sell them. I told them neither, and I was heading to the interstate. I never let them search my car even after pulling on my door handle and what not. Finally they let me off with a verbal warning telling me to stop running red lights and get out of here. Nice way to treat a lifetime resident of this piece of **** city.