Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Foot

Default Re: Awesome Heads Up. Yeah, there are still good drivers left out there.

I still do it. It is just courteous and I hope that by doing it they will start to do the same... but they are probably too oblivious. Some people probably think I have an electrical problem they are so stupid.

Power User

Default Re: Awesome Heads Up. Yeah, there are still good drivers left out there.

I flash my lights all the time and I dare a cop to pull me over.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    last week I flashed my lights at a car that was going around a bend into a school zone, and he flipped me off?! He was at least 15+km over and I just passed the LEO so I know how that ended up for him..

I wonder if he realized as he was being pulled over what I meant when I flashed my lights... idiot...

I find city drivers are far less likely to warn you than country / highway drivers are... that's my experience anyway.
    sadly but very true

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by NETWizz View Post
    I still do it. It is just courteous and I hope that by doing it they will start to do the same... but they are probably too oblivious. Some people probably think I have an electrical problem they are so stupid.
    x2...I still warn others. Good karma comes around in this situations. :-)

Good Citizen

Everyone seems pretty confident that they would win in court over one of these citations. Do you guys think you could elaborate on how you could get out of one of these tickets in court? I stopped warning people because I was afraid of getting a ticket for it.

Professional

Last edited by speeddemon; 09-20-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Good Citizen

Everyone seems pretty confident that they would win in court over one of these citations. Do you guys think you could elaborate on how you could get out of one of these tickets in court? I stopped warning people because I was afraid of getting a ticket for it.
    Seriously guys I would like to know what defense you would use to get out of one of these citations.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by dewby View Post
    Seriously guys I would like to know what defense you would use to get out of one of these citations.
    I didn't know there was a law against flashing your lights? I honestly don't think the cops could pull you over for that.