Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: x50 LIDAR alert

  1. #1
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennslowmania
    Posts
    13

    Default x50 LIDAR alert

    Question......does the x50 alert for a certain preset period of time when it detects a LIDAR signal, or does it only alert while its actually receiving the beam?

    Haven't had too much experience with this...can you tell?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: x50 LIDAR alert

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmeupto125
    Question......does the x50 alert for a certain preset period of time when it detects a LIDAR signal, or does it only alert while its actually receiving the beam?

    Haven't had too much experience with this...can you tell?
    I have already shot the X50 short range laser video. I'll post it within 48 hours.

    Chris

  3. #3
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Riverview, FL
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Well it would be my guess that the X50 has a very hard time picking up short range laser. I guess we will have to see though.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leepoffaith
    Well it would be my guess that the X50 has a very hard time picking up short range laser. I guess we will have to see though.
    I'll give you a hint on the results. The X50 did better then the RMR-C450 :wink:

  5. #5
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Riverview, FL
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Nothing like stating the obvious :wink:

  6. #6
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennslowmania
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I didn't ask how well it worked.

  7. #7
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    yeah, the x50 alerts for a preset time. that is why I did not like the x50 I would get hit and the blinder + x50 would still be going off. now with the V1 the blinder is still going off but I know what exactly is going on.

    staton

  8. #8
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by leepoffaith
    Well it would be my guess that the X50 has a very hard time picking up short range laser. I guess we will have to see though.
    I'll give you a hint on the results. The X50 did better then the RMR-C450 :wink:
    Come on, thats like saying the x50 came in last place

  9. #9
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    189

    Default

    i was a on nj park way and i got hit with laser.The radar did go off. i dont know if i had any time to slow down but it did detect the laser

  10. #10
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Take a look over at this thread- download the video.
    http://www.radardetector.net/V1-vs-X...vity-1197t.php
    This should answer your question

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. CONSUMER ALERT - LIES BEING SPREAD ABOUT GUYS OF LIDAR
    By jimbonzzz in forum Detector & Counter Measure Testing and Reviews
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 12:05 PM
  4. List of Lidar guns used in TX, found by googles alert feat.
    By StlouisX50 in forum Local & Regional Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 12:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •