My girl friend (Michelle/MM Sears) purchased a passport blue radar detector from Radroy approx a month ago.
She has a few questions, the reason for which I am writing them on her behalf.
1. She uses it mostly on highways but does it make a difference whether it’s on Auto or either, OR having it on high way mode & driving in the city, is that detrimental to the detectors settings?
2. The manual on the last pages, describes that it’s some what effective against Instant On Radars...is that true?
3. How can she turn off the X band, because she tried several times but it still keeps running in both modes?
4. As described earlier by one of the members that by pressing 3 buttons simultaneously the Rev would be displayed, but that doesn’t happen?
5. It runs Self Cal test at least thrice, the moment its restored to default settings, is this a normal feature of escort passport X50?
Hoping to hear from you,