Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default returned red x50 for blue one

I had the red x50 rev 6.1 and returned it to best buy to exchange it for a blue one.. now i'm pissed because the blue one is rev 5. I can't win..any ideas on what i should do.. Is there any real difference between the two revs.. cause I am shelling out alot of money...

Yoda of Radar

Performance wise there really shouldn't be any difference at all... there are many very happy Rev. 5 users on here.

Professional

hey man i got my X50 blue from best buy 2 weeks ago roughly and its a rev 5 and i couldnt be happier, dont worry you will love it.

Experienced

Wait....if you just bougt a brand new unit and received a rev5, you did not get the latest equipment being sold as new. I would return it promptly and go find a 6.1.

Matters not that there would be no performance difference or an unnoticeable one. I'd be torqued at getting an older model represented as new.

Lead Foot

IMHO rev6.1s have no problems with leaving POP on. This may or may not be of significance to you, however.
    Bill

Radar Fanatic

I love my REV.5 RED X50...... love that ting to death

Professional

yea, im perfectly satisfied with my rev 5, at first i was a little ticked but its all good, I have had great range and the POP works just great, and hardly any falses.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Diver
    Wait....if you just bougt a brand new unit and received a rev5, you did not get the latest equipment being sold as new. I would return it promptly and go find a 6.1.

Matters not that there would be no performance difference or an unnoticeable one. I'd be torqued at getting an older model represented as new.
    Basically what he said. Sure, the rev 5 is awesome, and you prolly wont have much problems with it, but they should have sold you an updated unit.

Yeaa i am torqued Joe Diver..I bought from Bestbuy..I should have been given one of the newer models..for that i'm ticked off about ..the x50 red rev 6 i had was louder also...and they have that restocking fee bull**** if you want to return it..unless i say it's not working and try and return it again...any ideaass?? If i return again..how do i tell if it is a rev 6 without opening the package?

Thanx guyss for responding so fast..otherwise i'm loving this thing..saved me twice in NY..Damn state troopers down here in westchester love KA and laser

Founder of Stealthvation

My widfe's X50 must have been a good sample because to this day I regret ever Ebaying it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That thing detected all bands like a CHAMP.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!