Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Europeans Users

Default Europeans Users

Hi to All

Not easy to find a lot of informations here in Europe and especially in France where I'm living, it seems there is a great black out here from our autorities LOL .....

I have just founded this opened forum thenfore I would like to know if there are some Europeans Users and French Users having bought a Bel Pro RX 65 from United States which seems to be one of the best at today.
    We saw the detectors but it is really difficult to find out if the detector as presented will work properly here in France .......

Is someone able to be helfull there ???

Best Regards

Fred

Experienced

Bienvenue!

Well, here are some europeans, too.

I think that RX-65 is may OK but BEL/Target 550 should be the best for you. They are using radars there on 9.9GHz, 10.6GHz and 24.125GHz as I know. You can add these frequencies manually on 550 or simply choose France. Don't forget to hide your detector because they are strictly illegal in your country.

Experienced

Yes, here are other european users. Unlike elsewhere in Europe, Finnish authorities use made in USA radars and frequences, today mostly Ka.

But as T-T replied to You, Target 550 could be the best choice for You

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.T
    Yes, here are other european users. Unlike elsewhere in Europe, Finnish authorities use made in USA radars and frequences, today mostly Ka.

But as T-T replied to You, Target 550 could be the best choice for You
    By the way I haven't any real info about Finland, yet. I heard that there are X band but I don't know wheter 10.525GHz only or 9.41/9.9 too? Do you know more details? Are they use Ka superwide band or 34.3GHz only?

Yoda of Radar

I thought Finland shipped their X equipment to Kenya in the 1990's?

Might want to worry about Spectre in France, otherwise enjoy your unit.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by T-T
    By the way I haven't any real info about Finland, yet. I heard that there are X band but I don't know wheter 10.525GHz only or 9.41/9.9 too? Do you know more details? Are they use Ka superwide band or 34.3GHz only?
    We have here some older Kustom HR-12 radars for the use of local police forces. HR-12 works on K.

Most new police vehicles are equipped with Stalker Dual or DSR, working on Ka 33.4 GHz - 36.0 Ghz

NO X, NO Ku

Some test units from other US manufacturers too.

ProLaser II and III, but mainly used only in capital city - Helsinki

Most of the speed control is done so that a patrol of 2-3 cars with non-marked police car driving ahead having radar on and when a speeding is measured, they radio to police cars behind to stop that car.

Radio they use is digital TETRA system and its crypted ...

Also some 30 Spectres II. Mostly used in non-marked police vehicles with NO radar. Videos(or VASCAR) - very hard to detect

Also we have speeding cameras, but NOT with radar but induction/piezo. Special feature is that for example from city A to B there are like 20 camera poles beside the road but they use only ONE camera. Police keeps it several days in a pole and then teakes the data out and moves it to an other pole !!!!

5 pcs Multanova 6 radarcamera as vehicle mounted

Ill end my report here

Experienced

Thank you, D.E.T.!
    It seems to be very costly the speeding in your country because catching is well organized and very hard to detect.

Lead Foot

My Bel 975 really sucked on French fixed flashpoles, like in Metz. Really horribile! Really low power radars there.

Radar Fanatic

it would be interesting to see how the valentine would perform against french cameras...

i'd like to know how they use low power radar yet its still able to work correctly!

funny because only up til the last few years snoopers have struggled against uk gatsos!

the target euro 550 would be your best bet.

Default re

Hi

thanks for the replies, really here it is the hell as our governament had made his priority to put ticket on people overpassing the speed and becoming to cost very high on the name of the safety ...
    I know that X band is also working here in France on 9.xx Ghz and the flashcabin are extremely difficult to detect as very low power sended in instant on, just lucky to see a notification before arriving on them
    By the way the laser controls are the worse here .....

Need to find were i can find tests on target Euro 550 and his performance

thanks