Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Must be the end of the month

3 traps in one evening and a morning.

There is a road down here that happens to be my favorite right turn, usu. I jam the brake right before and accelerate through the turn; as I completed my right X-50 goes insane Ka from 0 to full alert in less than 1 sec. I get on the brake, but I dont see anything. 1/2 mile later Highway Patrol (on a city street!?!?!) was found on my right FACING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!! As I approach he takes off cuts me off :x to pull a U to serve some poor soul.

3 miles later I encounter my friendly sign that tells me and the whole neighbrohood what my speed is...(am I the only one that wants to see how high I can get that number?) This sign transmits a K signal, but behold in Xpert mode there is ANOTHER Ka with the K as I was speeding up...again I slow down 1/4 mile 90 degree right turn city cop leaning with his gun out in constant on.

This morning same path, different stretch EARLY morning doing 30 above, I get passed by a Porsche Cyanne at a high rate of speed as he got in front I receive instant-on for maybe 2 seconds. Well you all know how that ended I guess he can afford it. But he (and the X-50) saved the day!

Hope this brightens your day it sure does mine...I LOVE MY X-50.

2006 Dodge Charger R/T Black
    X-50 blue (Yes the blue is worth the money)

Still debating Veil and Shifter.

Good Citizen

I enjoyed your post. I love hearing stories from the battlefield! Just think of all the money you just saved yourself - $$$$ Not only in tickets, but in insurance too!!

Experienced

It's always good to hear that the X50 saves other people just as much as it saves me. It proves once again that the Big 3 is the only way to go.

Professional

The ability to track multiple threats is great. Which is why I will always have one of the 3 and nothing else.

Professional

Nice post. Good to see it works for other people as well as it does for me!
    Thought it was just me getting phenomonal results.

Newcomer

Default Thanks

I have been lurking in this forum for a month now. I have been a detector user for some time. However, my last vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler 4 cyl, it could go 65MPH with a tail wind.....maybe. Now that I got some HP back, I decided I was gonna need one again. After reading everyone's opinion...I decided on the X-50. I love the videos posted here so I am gonna invest in a setup very soon.

Thanks all...never met such a great group on a forum before.

Experienced

Not strictly RD related, but how do you like your Charger?

Newcomer

Default Charger

I hope we dont get moderated out to another forum so I'll keep it short and X-50 related. The Charger is simply the best handling car I have driven yet. Being .8 seconds slower than my wife's 2005 Stang GT (0-60)in a 4 door sedan is a good place to be. I am in love with the Charger R/T...dont bother with the 6 cyl though, it doesnt have the suspension and oversteers. HEMI is the way to go.

I turned on my X-50 in city mode and I know supposedly only the x band is affected, this morning though my regular K band falses disappeared...what gives?

Experienced

more filtering in city mode

Experienced

ok i'll add this: I was coming home in the city on a posted 40 mph road. About .25 of a mile from the intersection a WPD officer was sitting in a church parking lot with his window down and holding a gun across his arm out the window. There was one car ahead of me and my X50 was mounted as low on the windshield as it will go but above the windshield wipers. Needless to say it didnt go off. IT was obviously Laser and luckily I was getting ready to turn as it was so I was going under the speed limit. I did a loop around cause I wanted to see if my x50 would go off this time when he shot me. It took maybe five mins to get back to him and he already had someone pulled over. Lesson 1: follow a rabbit. Lesson 2: Don't rely on your detector to save you from Laser. Lesson 3: If I keep seeing this im gonna have to go buy a Jammer. (I havent seen Laser in the city ever)