Took this off the Escort site for the specs on their ZR3. There seems to be a lot of posts here that say one of the reasons it is not as good a jammer
as some others is that the ZR3 is LED based. Use of LED's is cheaper and only the more expensive jammers use diode's. I believe the same is said about Blinder's jammers.
The only place I see LED is in their Display unit.
This seems to say that they use Diode's. Can anyone expain this?
Features and Specifications
* Laser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth
* Quantum Limited Video Receiver
* Multiple Laser Sensor Diodes (6F, 3R)
Laser Transmitter* Multiple Laser-Shifting Diodes (16F, 8R)
* Hi-visible LED indicators
* Automatic Brightness Control
* 12VDC, Negative Ground