was called by VR and informed I'll be charged a $50 restock fee if I return the V1 I placed an order for since I had previously returned a V1 in 08/06 (I don't blame them)... I was planning on giving it another try before making a final decision but not anymore. $50 isn't worth the risk so I had them cancel the order. I am kind of disappointed as I was genuinely interested in and wanting to see how quiet I could make it with the options and big and little L modes.. but oh well. I'll wait until a time when money flows more freely and own both.