Default X50 for Singapore?

Hi guys, i was fortunate enough to chance upon this forum, and I ask say the infomation i can find here is splendid.

I stay in Singapore, will be travelling to the states next month for a short holiday. Thinking of getting a set of X50 for myself.

There is a hugh increase in mobile speed traps recently, sprouting out from everywhere like overhead bridges, bushes etc. I have to constantly look out for them to the extend that i had several close brushes with accidents. The mobile i refer to are those 'gun' types that the traffic police deploy.

I was wondering if the X50 will be effective in detecting these radars? I asked because i do not know what kind of freq or radar they use in singapore.

If X50 works in Singapore, please let me know where i can find one in LA or San Francisco.

Please help, greatly appreciated!

Jim

Old Timer

x50 will be effective at detecting ANY radar, except KA band from the rear if thats a threat.

I would recommend you buy through roy at www.radarbusters.com and just have him ship it to you

If you tell roy you are a board member, he'll usually give you a good deal. He takes care of his own.

Welcome to the board!