I was planning on getting an X50 this summer by either trading it to Escort for $80 discount or selling it locally and using that towards a new one.
Unfortunetly I can no longer stand my crappy faded window tint so I think I am going to spend the money on that. I got my BMWs windows tinted 3 years ago but the crap tint has faded and the "20%" they put on now looks like 40+. I'm going on Tues to have the shop look at it and get an idea of whats going on. Most likely I'll remove most of the old tint myself to save on that part of it.
Anyway, I have seen posts about sending an older 8500 in for a tune-up? Would it be possible or worth it to do that or should I keep what I have and wait until down the road and upgrade then?