Banned

Default Nice 9500I KA save!

Was driving on a major highway with light traffic late at night, and had a couple of rabbits in front of me.
    I was doing my usual right lane moderate speeding and passing the slow cars on there left while letting off the gas, than moving back over to the right. I would try to pass them after a center cross over where LEO's sit than shooting back to the right.
    As I was doing this maneuver going back to the right lane up a steep hill I got a full KA blast, I immediately let off the gas and peered ahead and saw nothing up the hill. I kept at 5 over for about 1/2mi than I got another full blast KA as I crested the hill (rabbit was still 1/2mi ahead of me). After cresting and making my way back down the hill about 1/2mi I see the little P$!@k in the left lane I/O random cars.
    Needles to say I was very impressed with the over 1mi full blast warning going up a long steep hill.

Nice save! I hope you are finally getting used to the new ramp-up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MEM-TEK View Post
    Nice save! I hope you are finally getting used to the new ramp-up.
    Ramp-up is fine, and I do kind of like some aspects of it. But I still prefer the old ramp up. It was much more logical and easy to understand for me.
    I will most likely, and before the warrantee runs out, send it back to get it flashed the old way (if they can).
    Too bad I can’t put my blue lens on my red 9500I without voiding the warrantee.

Speed Demon

great save!!! i'd love to upgrade to the 9500i someday, but my x50 is doing a great job so far!

Scratonicity Groupie

that's a excellent excellent save.