I'm debating on ordering the 9500ix this week on payday, but I've read what seems to be some conflicting info about the update system. If I buy a 9500ix now will I have to pay the 100+$ update later around August?
It would seem that this simply cannot be, as I really don't want to pay 500$ for a detector and then pay another 125$ or so in a month just to 'update' it to make it compatible.
From what I could gather it was the 9500i and 9500ci that were to be updated to the 9500ix for the 125$ fee, correct?
Like I said, I just want to a pay one-time fee for the new detector and not some extra amount later on, which then I'd rather just wait until after August and buy the latest 'version' of the 9500ix.
Anyone care to enlighten me?
Oh and now time to find someone to buy my V1 and x50!