Hey guys (and gals ), I figure one of the best ways to get Escort to improve their products is for us to get together and voice our feedback, in a constructive manner, to compile a list of issues that we feel with either the product or the services provided with it.
This feedback should include anything from the hardware, software (Detector Tools), and everything in between.
The main point of this is to generate constructive feedback. Just saying something "sucks" or "doesn't work," is not helpful. Explain what you expect it to do, what it appears to do, and what you want it to do.
For some cases, that may not apply. For example if you are wanting to suggest a new feature, obviously you'd only have to explain what the feature should do and how it should work.
So let's get the feedback rolling!
I'll be keeping this thread (this post) updated with features and suggestions as a list for quick reference, so that all of you don't have to read through all the pages just to get the gist of what we're currently discussing and what has been suggested already.
These are just the starting categories, more can be added and some may be merged later depending on what develops.
Hardware Feature Requests
- Red LED Display by RanEnRui
- Ability to customize lockout radius for TrueLock / AutoLearn by CJR238
- Ability to customize speed sensitivity by CJR238
- Ability to customize warning distance for marked locations by CJR238
- Toggle Ka Band Segments by djrams80
- Voice alert for 'Multiple Signals Detected' while using SPEC meter by Various Members
- Ability to run SPEC meter while also displaying alerts in EXPERT or STANDARD modes by Various Members
Software Feature Requests
Page last updated: 8/7/2008