I have already pre ordered it
I plan to order it in August
I will wait until the reviews come in and the bugs are fixed
It costs too much
Last edited by CactusMan; 07-30-2009 at 02:46 PM.
There needs to be an option "I have no interest in buying this detector, even if I had the money."
Not unless they will take my 9500ix as a trade for it......
I'll wait for the reviews from people who are not trying to sell product.
Add another option: "get rid of that stupid lip then i may reconsider"
Its sad when Jim posted this... there was SO MUCH hope for this detector... and yet Escort dashes our hopes within days... Escort FAIL.
This thing must demonstrate killer detection to be considered anything but a failure in my book. (In other words surpassing the V1 on K and all KA frequencies.)