I know this is tough as there is no definitive testing yet, mostly hype and educated guesses.
I have 8 days left on my 60 day test drive of the 9500ix. I already swapped my old 8500 for another "toy" so I would be detectorless for a bit if I were to return it and wait for a Redline test drive/pro testing.
I have been fairly happy with the 9500ix so far. I have this nagging feeling the Ka performance was a little better on the 8500 I used for 4+ years, but it could be my imagination.
Redlight and speed cams are popping up like weeds in SE Louisiana. 90% of the 4000-5000 miles a month I drive are on busy Interstates (I10 and 12 for the locals), with little done in rural areas.
Should I return the 9500ix and sit tight untill further testing of the Redline or just stick with the 9500?
Any opinions appreciated!