So I have a couple of days to decide if I should return my V1.
I really love the arrows and bogey counter but I am really like the feature of the autolock and GPS of the 9500ix. I heard that the autolock is faulty and there is a slight delay on the 9500 but I don't mind taking that risk, besides that can be easily fixed with a firmware update in the future. Not really interested in the Redline since I would think that it will be similar to the V1 but without the arrows, performance wise. Besides, don't really need its stealth feature.
I programmed my V1 by turning off X and Pop, to add to the K automute settings. The way it is chatty really does not bother me since I installed a separate mute button that is really accessible.
Owning both is not really an option since I cannot afford both. So far, I love the performance of the V1 especially on the highways. I'm worried that I would be lost not knowing if the threat is in front or behind me...
Now to my main concern, has anyone have a similar experience here? Returning the V1 to get the 9500ix instead that is. Did you guys regret it? Did you miss the arrows and bogey counter?
Thank you in advance for your opinions.