Default Was this just regular instant-on or quick trigger? Opinions please

So, I was going to class for a final yesterday and I encountered three Colorado Springs LEO's in a known speed trap, excuse me, aggressive enforcement zone going down a steep grade that is a posted 40 mph zone. Anyway, I have my version 6.5 X50 set for pop off and X off. So, as I am approaching the LEOs my detector isn't alerting. NO SOONER THAN I clear these guys my X50 proceeds to give what would normally sound like the beginning of a CO ramp up with THREE Ka blips in quick secession and that's all I heard. Obviously, these guys were being very selective in their targeting. I couldn't help but to wonder how fast these guys were pulling that trigger. What do you all think? Sorry for the abscence of a video BTW.

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Was this just regular instant-on or quick trigger? Opinions please

If it was quick trigger, and you were already past them aka:

The signal would have come out of the gun... bounce off the targeted cars, bounce off something in-front of you back into your RD: your 6.# X50 wouldn't have a chance at detecting Q/T like that IMHO.

My guess: Very selective I/O use, I see it here all the time in NY...