Good Citizen

Default Great Save by 9500ix

I recently put a 9500ix in my wife's mini-van. She finally uses it for the first time and get's pulled over. She's driving down the road and the 9500ix goes off. She checks the spedo and looks at the 9500ix and both say 60. LEO goes by, turns around, and pulls her over. He says she was doing 70 in 55. My wife's response: This stupid thing up here (9500ix) and my spedo both say I was doing 60! His response was: oh, well your spedo must be wrong, looks like you have new tire's and if they put the wrong size on that will throw off your spedo. Have a nice day!!! NO TICKET Great save. I wounder if that would work for me

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Great Save by 9500ix

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I recently put a 9500ix in my wife's mini-van. She finally uses it for the first time and get's pulled over. She's driving down the road and the 9500ix goes off. She checks the spedo and looks at the 9500ix and both say 60. LEO goes by, turns around, and pulls her over. He says she was doing 70 in 55. My wife's response: This stupid thing up here (9500ix) and my spedo both say I was doing 60! His response was: oh, well your spedo must be wrong, looks like you have new tire's and if they put the wrong size on that will throw off your spedo. Have a nice day!!! NO TICKET Great save. I wounder if that would work for me
    LOL, nice one. Yeah the tires are not going to have much effect on the GPS speedo.
    Last edited by Obsidian; 04-15-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Great Save by 9500ix

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

lol, LEO busted by wife!

Tire size wouldn’t effect GPS speed tracking and the LEO realized his deceptiveness wouldn’t fly.

I would use it.