9500 series updates available. 1.6 & 1.2 firmware, and detector tools 6.1:
About 9500ci Software Update v1.6
About 9500ix Software Update v1.2
- Voice alert now announces “Laser” instead of “POP” when unit is subjected to laser hit.
- Safety alert message now silent when voice is turned off.
- Added Traffic Sensor Rejection. (If your PASSPORT 9500ix detector's serial number begins with 19xxxxxx you will need to send it in for a factory update to add TSR).
- Fixed a preferences menu issue where it wouldn't show the pilot options properly.
- Fixed X & K AutoMute issue where at a certain signal strength it would not go into AutoMute.
- Redlight and Speed Cameras now use heading direction to determine if the detector should alert the user.