Good Citizen

Default 1st night with x50 caught 5/5 speed traps from 1+mile away

Last night was the 1st time I used my new x50. I been checking out this sight for the past month and with post by the Gol guys and Radar roy I decided to go with the x50. So being new years eve the cops were out! So everytime I got a hit I reset my milage to track distance. 2 real speed traps where on k band and I got 1.2 and a 1 mile warning before I passed the cops. Didn't even see until I was right on the cop. Then my x50 caught 3 of 3 ka speed traps. One was from 1.5 miles away with the cop sitting on the opposite side of the road facing the other way! One 1 mile was under a over pass. The street goes down about 30 feet under a over pass and the x50 caught it! Last but not least my x50 picked up a 1.3 mile speedtrap with the cop sitting on the side of the road around a curve. Me and 2 cars were all ligned up going bout 60 in a 45. I got that 2bar ka band and hit the breaks. The civic and mustang flew by me. By the time I got to where the cop was he had the mustange pulled over. Yeah great way to start 2006! I got a little worried when everybody was bashing the x50 ka range but with a 1.5 mile detec, all worries are gone!

Speed Demon

Default Re: 1st night with x50 caught 5/5 speed traps from 1+mile aw

Quote Originally Posted by Tick Magnet
    Last night was the 1st time I used my new x50. I been checking out this sight for the past month and with post by the Gol guys and Radar roy I decided to go with the x50. So being new years eve the cops were out! So everytime I got a hit I reset my milage to track distance. 2 real speed traps where on k band and I got 1.2 and a 1 mile warning before I passed the cops. Didn't even see until I was right on the cop. Then my x50 caught 3 of 3 ka speed traps. One was from 1.5 miles away with the cop sitting on the opposite side of the road facing the other way! One 1 mile was under a over pass. The street goes down about 30 feet under a over pass and the x50 caught it! Last but not least my x50 picked up a 1.3 mile speedtrap with the cop sitting on the side of the road around a curve. Me and 2 cars were all ligned up going bout 60 in a 45. I got that 2bar ka band and hit the breaks. The civic and mustang flew by me. By the time I got to where the cop was he had the mustange pulled over. Yeah great way to start 2006! I got a little worried when everybody was bashing the x50 ka range but with a 1.5 mile detec, all worries are gone!
    This is just more proof that the X50 is the best out there and it is.

Experienced

One of the best, One of the best.....

Congrats, i am happy to hear you are happy with x 50 it is a great RD. I love when you catch the dirty coppers shooting at you before you pass em by...hahah

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieth3king
    One of the best, One of the best.....

Congrats, i am happy to hear you are happy with x 50 it is a great RD. I love when you catch the dirty coppers shooting at you before you pass em by...hahah
    I hear that, I drove a total of about 155 miles today, had a couple good detections on Ka. Lotsa fun!

Experienced

Thats what its all about....like the hokie pokie..haha