Ok guys I now have disclosure for my trial. I would like people to give their opinions on this case. If the Escort rep could help me with this it would be appreicated. I went to the SEMA show this weekend and the Escort rep told me that the Redline is undectable up to 18" can anybody comment here is the officers notes
- observed car coming down road as it passed cruiser.
- observed RDD ( assuming spectre here ) indicate radar detector as car passed by
- Followed car + stopped
- Oberserved suction cups and bracket on the windshield
- advised accused to hand over radar detector which he did
- Secured escort Redline took power cord and windshield bracket.
- Dry RDS clear
Please note I was heading straight towards the front of the police cruiser so face to face. And remember this is a neighbour so he may have seen it.
This is now going to trial, I think the officer is lying about detection, also what is he tampered with the unit can he make it detectable now? WolfPacal wander in on this.