Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default wholesale list X50

For the guys that were wondering....I got nothing at all from that wholesaler. Don't understand why that topic was locked but whatever.....I still got nothing

Advanced Member

Default Re: wholesale list X50

Quote Originally Posted by Radar 4 Ever
    For the guys that were wondering....I got nothing at all from that wholesaler. Don't understand why that topic was locked but whatever.....I still got nothing
    Did you check your email? The auction stated that the list would be emailed to you.

I think the topic was locked because people started to discuss prices etc of non-radarbusters vendors, a forum no-no.

Power User

Not to make another thread but as said before, complain to eBay, the idiot that tryed to pull crap on me (I didnt care, it was a risk I accepted and took) I was all over the seller the 2nd day, by the thrid day I filled complaints, and the sellers scam ended, eBay froze his account from god knows how many other peoples money (all the money was frozen, eBay loves to freez accounts, its just that nobody get the money) andways the seller was freaking pissed, man the emails I got from him. At least I frustrated the Ahole.

At this point complaining will only force him to change his info. He already collected all his money, unless he is still active then you can piss him off by complaining and hopefully eBay will pull the trigger (they are trigger happy) and freeze his funds. Some pain and irritation that you can cause him. And you have the right to complain, even if it is 5 days past the purchase date you deserve to be informed of immediate delievery especially if it was suppose to be mail to you!

The postal inspecter is not going to do much good, just wasting your time. Like I said you have a valid complaint you recieved nothing by mail as promised, as paid for, and as I use to do demanded very timely response from email questions.

I always wasked questions befroe to gauge how attentive the seller is, as well as knowledge and confirmation of product. After payment, again constant communication! And because in my learning lesson ($10), the seller laxed, so I jumped on him and fast! My ($10) lesson alerted me to eBay/Paypal fine print, it is very bad, and very risky.

Speed Demon

Got a wholesale list CD in the mail today. Hmm let me go mount my CD on my windsheild and see how well it works for 23 bucks

Good Citizen

anything usefull on the cd? or is it a list of ebay sellers? that sucks you got ripped off. you should say you want to buy somthing else from him but want to send a money order so you can get his home address. then you could well umm use your imagination... :twisted:

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc
    anything usefull on the cd? or is it a list of ebay sellers? that sucks you got ripped off. you should say you want to buy somthing else from him but want to send a money order so you can get his home address. then you could well umm use your imagination... :twisted:
    Nothing good on the CD. And yes it's just a bunch of stupid fake wholesalers just like him self lol. I dunno why ebay even lets him pull theses kind of scams..

Yoda of Radar

What kind of prices did they have?

Good Citizen

you should try and find out where he lives...

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    X50 Red $329.95 :wink:

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    This is what the letter says.

"Hi. Thanks for your purchase! Please find your wholesale list(s) on the enclosed CD. I hope you enjoy your purchase, there are more than enough listings to keep most people busy for quite awhile. There are several formats of the file, please browse through them and choose the format that will work with your program of choice. If the files are corrupted in any way I can rasily email them as well.

Thanks again!

Carey"

As far as the CD goes....I put it in my CD player and nothing came up.