Good Citizen

Red face RedLine "35.5" C/O encounter

One of my first with this new hottie...

Default Re: RedLine "35.5" C/O encounter

The Redline's range is truly impressive. Good purchase.

Good Citizen

Yes, yes it is.

After reviewing that video and patrolling the streets shortly after, I determined that the LEO was parked off-axis behind a building shooting Ka, specifically on the left side of that main intersection where the Redline went berserk. Very, very nice range on this badboy. And just after this video I had picked up a forward facing 34.766 unit on the left side of the street from about 0.4 miles away and it was slightly off-axis. Not bad considering his antenna was faced away from traffic.

Good Citizen

Yes, yes it is.

After reviewing that video and patrolling the streets shortly after, I determined that the LEO was parked off-axis behind a building shooting Ka, specifically on the left side of that main intersection where the Redline went berserk. Very, very nice range on this badboy. And just after this video I had picked up a forward facing 34.766 unit on the left side of the street from about 0.4 miles away and it was slightly off-axis. Not bad considering his antenna was faced away from traffic.

Good Citizen

Here's an update...

Despite what I said in the video about my older V1 being superior to my RedLine on K band, I absolutely take that comment back.

The RedLine is equal to K band detection, if not superior to the V1 by a few seconds.

Regardless of the fact that the BS/RDR has yet to come out, if you're thinking of switching over to a RedLine from your V1, DO IT!!!!!

BY ALL FREAKIN' MEANS, DO IT! DO IT NOW, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone

Because by the time you're done test-driving the RedLine, you'll be thinking to yourself, "Man, you know what.... I kept that other junk just because it had arrows? ARROWS?! Haha!!!!"
    Last edited by mlyon83; 04-08-2012 at 11:38 AM.