Newcomer

Default Max and Stir+ together

Hey everyone,

I just installed my stir plus yesterday. I had my first drive this morning running my stir plus (mounted externally on my front bumper) and then my passport max mounted up high inside the cabin by my tint strip. I kept getting a stupid 24.080 k band false the entire ride to work and I couldn't spot a lane departure/cruise system on a car next to me or anything. Do you all think the two detectors could be interfering with one another?

My other option is to run my BS/RDR Redline instead of the max if you all think these two would play better together. I guess I just never envisioned any possible interference with one being outside and the other being inside.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Max and Stir+ together

Really no way to tell. Can you drive through the same area with each one running alone? See that happens, then run them together. NO ONE can tell you for sure.

Newcomer

Default Re: Max and Stir+ together

I only ran my Max on the way home from work today and then doubled back later with only my Stir+ on. It appears that my Max is ultra sensitive on K band. There are a lot of high end cars where I am driving, and I think the majority of them are lane departure/collision systems. The stir+ did not alert to half of these. Quite interesting I must say. My max seems quite hot. Its even keeping up with my Stir+ on long range C/O Ka.