Newcomer

Cool bumper guard & blinder m45

Hi Can you install the BLINDER M45, with the bumper guard, or do i have to remove the bumper guard to get the best proformas out of the blinder

Power User

Default Re: bumper guard & blinder m45

For the best performance install the jammer heads, so it has clear view of the road. I would say, go with no bumper guard or anything that'd block the jammer heads

Newcomer

hi:} speed dreams Thanks for the reply, I have the bumper on the truck, I live in new york this is a must have in new york, lol, I need to work something out to have both of them on my truck, the bumper is like a }} H {{ with the top & bottom open to the road, it just sits out about 6 inches from the grill, I think i will have to buy a laser tester to see if i can get away with it, Do you know any good choice for that laser tester to buy? i just pick up a new in the box never open with blinder M45 w/2 year warranty for $450.00 on ebay and add the Cheetah Wireless Kit for Laser Jammers & the STI beltronics, all of this and i still might still get a ticket because of this bumper guard "wow" this is not good lol

Power User

You can mount them on the bumper guard but people would know you're up to something with those sensors...
    If the jammer can't see the beam, your jammer will be useless. It's like hunting without having sight of your target...

Welcome

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 100-PROOF View Post
    hi:} speed dreams Thanks for the reply, I have the bumper on the truck, I live in new york this is a must have in new york, lol, I need to work something out to have both of them on my truck, the bumper is like a }} H {{ with the top & bottom open to the road, it just sits out about 6 inches from the grill, I think i will have to buy a laser tester to see if i can get away with it, Do you know any good choice for that laser tester to buy? i just pick up a new in the box never open with blinder M45 w/2 year warranty for $450.00 on ebay and add the Cheetah Wireless Kit for Laser Jammers & the STI beltronics, all of this and i still might still get a ticket because of this bumper guard "wow" this is not good lol
    Just cause you laser jammer is alerting does NOT mean that it will jam enough to save you from a ticket!!!!

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96