Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default Hey from North Texas

Hey guys. My name's Colby. I'm 17 and live in a town outside of Dallas where the police have nothing else to do other than traffic enforcement, they are the same cops you see in all of the Blinder Jammer Advertisement videos. Currently I run a Beltronics STI-R, and a Blinder M45. I like to keep my stuff up to date as well as help others with their choices on radar detectors. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of my setup and hopefully have some videos up in the next week.

Professional

Default Re: Hey from North Texas

Dang Thats a great set up how did you afford it all. Also welcome to the forum

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by trailtow View Post
    Dang Thats a great set up how did you afford it all. Also welcome to the forum
    I work full time during the summer with a minimum of 60 hours per week. I also work part time during the school year. I've learned that if I want something I need to work for it to get any satisfaction out of it. A gift from my parents just doesn't give me the same satisfaction as buying it myself and knowing that I worked for it and earned it on my own. Thanks for the early welcome. I'll try to be as active as I can.

Professional

very nice work ethic good to see it in so of us young people still can't wait to see the pics of your set up what do you drive?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by trailtow View Post
    very nice work ethic good to see it in so of us young people still can't wait to see the pics of your set up what do you drive?
    Right now I drive a '98 Lexus Es300 which I'll have through the end of the next school year until I graduate and work next summer. By the end of next summer I'll have enough to get a relatively new IS350 which I'll transfer my setup too or maybe even upgrade depending on what else is out at that time.

Yoda of Radar

Very cool to have you here. Nice set-up! Let me know if you want to test your Blinder. I've got all four guns that are used in Dallas-Fort Worth.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Speed Demon

whereabouts north dallas. im moving to plano the 24th..nice to see another texan on here..

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Very cool to have you here. Nice set-up! Let me know if you want to test your Blinder. I've got all four guns that are used in Dallas-Fort Worth.
    Thanks for the welcome and the offer. I have it adjusted pretty well now, but maybe when I get my next car I'll take you up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by texasspeed View Post
    whereabouts north dallas. im moving to plano the 24th..nice to see another texan on here..
    I'm actually in Allen. 5 minutes north of Plano. Definitely need to watch out for the police here when you drive through. We have multiple blacked out chargers, as well as blacked out tahoes, and crown victorias. They love to set up speed traps on Allen Dr as well where they set an officer up on the overpass using laser with multiple officers sitting on the feeder waiting for him to call a car in. They also tend to keep our motorcycle and chargers on the highway or in the grass under the overpasses.

Yoda of Radar

This is getting rigoddamndiculous! Am I gonna have to start recruiting non-Texans? Come to think of it, I got my brother to join here, who also lives in Texas. I'm part of the problem!

Professional

Texas rollin Deep on RD.net now.........more and more every day , we need our own board, texas.rd.net lol