Default Hello all you happy users

Hi, My name is Alex and i'm from Romania, bought a RX65E from a friend 8 months ago and was very happy with the product. But now something is wrong so I ask for your help. Thank you

Default Re: Hello all you happy users

My problem started 3 days ago. I turned on my RX65e and drove, a radar was detected (THE LAST SAVE?), so I slowed down, When I arived at my destination I saw that the RX65 was displaying this: H 14.2 V and it was oscilating H 13.8 V- H 14.2 V. So I took it out for a test run. It does boot, but only a short burst of sound and not the usual parade. So I try to reset by holding the 3 buttons as described in the manual but it does not reset. My RX65e detected a radar but it only shows K 24.117, so I try to enter the programing mode by holding the two buttons, I see that all the setings are wrong and make it as I please, the meter standard, I am not a heavy user. All setings complete and the device restarts but none of the settings are saved. I did press a few buttons and I saw that the volume was turned al the way down, but on power off all setting are lost. I found a post somewhere saying that it is an internal capacitor. I would realy like some advice from you guys, please help. Thank you

Yoda of Radar
    Dallas, Texas

Please don't post the same question multiple times.

Direct replies to the other thread:

RX-65 Kinda Freaking Out

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

I'm sorry, wont happen again.