Newcomer

Default Hi all, New from AL

Hello my name is Andrew "Drew". I live in southern AL serving in the military. I have been researching RD's for a few weeks and found allot of good info on here so figured I should join and maybe, if possible, contribute.

Power User

Default Re: Hi all, New from AL

Welcome. I think there are a few other members on here who are in the military as well.

snoopyc4

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by AF_TT View Post
    Hello my name is Andrew "Drew". I live in southern AL serving in the military. I have been researching RD's for a few weeks and found allot of good info on here so figured I should join and maybe, if possible, contribute.

welcome, I am new too. So new I can say I know nothing but I'm learning fast.

if you have any questions about drag racing I may can help you. LEGAL of course.

thanks for your military service.

Professional

Thank you for your service!! Welcome to the forum, you find lots of experienced folks here

Speed Demon

Tell us more - I'm assuming Air Force and an Audi TT? What kind of detector/jammer are you using? Glad you're here.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by M6D View Post
    I'm assuming Air Force
    Are you implying that Army guys aren't smart enough to use countermeasures?

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Newcomer

I actually am in the Army I fix air traffic control equipment and radars. I am working on becoming a Warrant aviator in the Army in the next few months though. I am getting a V1 in a week and hard mounting it in as well as a laser jamming system (brand undecided). I decided on the v1 based on the reviews ,and the fact that the area I reside in we have no traffic cameras etc. So the v1 was the best fit for me.( K Ka sensitivity). Any recommendations would be great though if you have had or have the v1!!!

Mobile Installer

Welcome to the forum
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Newcomer

Welcome. you will love the V1.