Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Hello from Houston

Hello from Houston (Cypress actually). Stumbled upon this forum by accident and have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of quality information here.

Cheers all! Oh, happy to answer any PL III questions as well as anything related to LE...

Power User

Default Re: Hello from Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    Hello from Houston (Cypress actually). Stumbled upon this forum by accident and have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of quality information here.

Cheers all! Oh, happy to answer any PL III questions as well as anything related to LE...
    Law Enforcement hugh?

You can get just about anybody with a PL III.

snoopyc4

Welcome to the forum. What part of Houston do you enforce?

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyc4 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. What part of Houston do you enforce?
    The area around Reliant... I do most of my traffic on SLW, S Post Oak, and S Willow.
    Been using the PL III for about 2 years now and I have a KS Pro 1000 that I use for moving occasionally.

snoopyc4

Maybe you could give us intel on any new stealth cars that HPD comes out with

post when you are working traffic and where. I might make a run by.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyc4 View Post
    Maybe you could give us intel on any new stealth cars that HPD comes out with

post when you are working traffic and where. I might make a run by.
    We utilize a wide variety of stealth cars, but not too hard to spot. Ghost CVs and Chargers are easy to spot... don't forget the news story about officers from TE running laser and not even being in cars...

I run S Willow usually between 1800-2200... then S Post Oak after midnight when the drunks are out. Would love to check out your setup... written tons of tickets and never run into a jammer before. Most common is poor quality radar detectors and people who put their faith in them, yet have no idea how they work.

Speed Demon

We utilize a wide variety of stealth cars, but not too hard to spot. Ghost CVs and Chargers are easy to spot... don't forget the news story about officers from TE running laser and not even being in cars...

I run S Willow usually between 1800-2200... then S Post Oak after midnight when the drunks are out. Would love to check out your setup... written tons of tickets and never run into a jammer before. Most common is poor quality radar detectors and people who put their faith in them, yet have no idea how they work.
    I appreciate you sharing info with us. Do you use a radar detector on your own personal car?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by batman75 View Post

I appreciate you sharing info with us. Do you use a radar detector on your own personal car?
    X2.... Welcome to the forum, You presence will be greatly appreciated on the forum.

Power User

Welcome to the forum officer

Radar Fanatic

I creep around those locations you mentioned, I see some LEO's around that 610 Loop by the Reliant with Laser right before the curve.