Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional

Default Re: Hello from Poland!

Welcome to the forum. What part of Poland are you from? Do they use lidar?

Newcomer

Hi,

I live in south-west part of the country 100km from Wrocław and 100 from Germany, yes police use lidar img23.imageshack.us/i/lisieradz.jpg

put http bifore img23........

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by tqmeh View Post
    Hi,

I live in south-west part of the country 100km from Wrocław and 100 from Germany, yes police use lidar img23.imageshack.us/i/lisieradz.jpg

put http bifore img23........
    I have been to Warsaw, and to Old Town there. Enjoyed the stay, and very friendly people there. In case you do not already know it, the V1 is useless aganst lidar. Serbia has the best laser jammers (Laser Interceptor). Check out the laser jammer section in this forum:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...-glossary.html

A radar detector without a laser jammer is useless if the law enforcement in your area uses lidar.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    I have been to Warsaw, and to Old Town there. Enjoyed the stay, and very friendly people there. In case you do not already know it, the V1 is useless aganst lidar. Serbia has the best laser jammers (Laser Interceptor). Check out the laser jammer section in this forum:

A radar detector without a laser jammer is useless if the law enforcement in your area uses lidar.
    I'm going to visit Warsaw in mondey 30-November. Is Warsaw older then Minsk?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Dzianis View Post

Why? Who cares? Apples and oranges. Enjoy Minsk. I have not been there (but to St. Petersburg ... get there if you can, and see the Hermitage, Palace, etc.).

What sticks in my mind about Warsaw, is that it is one thing to read and see news reels about the destruction rained down upon Warsaw, but another thing entirely to see one of the few remnants of Old Warsaw, in addition to how they have rebuilt. That includes the award winning rebuilding of Old Warsaw, but also the skyscrapers of modern Warsaw. No one is holding them back. They are geniuses.

Newcomer

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dzianis View Post
    Warsaw was establish in XIII century and begin city government is ca in 1300 year,

first information with Mińsk is from 1067 year, now You see difference.

police have lidar but most in biggest city, every equipment too check police is unfortunately illegal
    Last edited by tqmeh; 11-26-2009 at 02:35 AM.