Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone,

After my first ticket in years I decided to jump into protection mode with both feet and have installed stealth V1 and Blinder M47 in my Cayenne. I'd be interested in any metro NY or long island meets to test it all out & try to get a better sense of the system performs. Meanwhile, I'll start search the forum and look to see if I can't find a traffic lawyer recommendation in Duchess county NY.

Cheers

snoopyc4

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum. Mind posting a pic of the jammer install?

Professional

Welcome aboard. You might want to post in the "how to beat your ticket" section too.

Happy to post pics (should be tomorrow) and look into "how to beat a ticket" section as well. Thanks for the warm welcome

Radar Fanatic

Welcome to the Forum

Professional

Unfortunately most people find the forum after they get a ticket as opposed to before. Welcome to the forum, best wishes with contesting your ticket.

Mobile Installer

Welcome
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Woodscolby View Post
    Unfortunately most people find the forum after they get a ticket as opposed to before. Welcome to the forum, best wishes with contesting your ticket.

X2, Welcome to our forum

Experienced

welcome! nice choice in the RD and LJ.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by russnyc View Post
    Hi everyone,

After my first ticket in years I decided to jump into protection mode with both feet and have installed stealth V1 and Blinder M47 in my Cayenne. I'd be interested in any metro NY or long island meets to test it all out & try to get a better sense of the system performs. Meanwhile, I'll start search the forum and look to see if I can't find a traffic lawyer recommendation in Duchess county NY.

Cheers
    Very nice setup with the V1 and the Blinder M47.