Thread: Hi from MD

Newcomer

Default Hi from MD

I've been reading the forums for a while and just recently bought a redline. So far I'm pretty happy with it because it alerts to most of the traffic cameras (mobile and stationary) in the area.

Newcomer

Default Re: Hi from MD

Also, I've been looking into a M47 setup, but it might be a little ways off.

Mobile Installer

welcome
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Radar Fanatic

Welcome to the forum man. What parts of MD do you usually travel through? If you live in Montgomery County I would look into the Cheetah C-100 to help you out with the photo radar problem.
    Cheetah C-100 Review
    Definitely look into a jammer as well if you travel on the interstates a lot, MSP and MDTA will be using Lidar a lot more since it is starting to get warm out.

Newcomer

I'm in montgomery county as well. I've just been using Trapster on my phone to detect stoplight and other non-radar traffic cameras. From what I've seen while driving with my redline, most of the speed cameras around here use the K band, so I get a heads up long before reaching the camera.

Newcomer

Also, I travel 270 a lot so if I start seeing laser hits, I'll definitely look closer into a Blinder install.

Newcomer

Does anyone know why you have to post 15 times before being able to post links ... even to this site?

Newcomer

Or see pictures!! I was trying to look at other peoples M47 installs on Infinitis ... but denied.

Newcomer

It seems like it just encourages people to make useless posts.

Newcomer

Not that I would