Thread: Hello

Newcomer

Default Hello

Whats up Guys!
    I have had many radar detectors before and liked most of them,i currently have the Bel RX65 and love it.However i know it wont work in Europe/SWITZERLAND.
    I currently reside in Los Angeles.

can anyone tell me which radar detectors will work in SWITZERLAND,and what frequencies and Bands they use?I definitely need one that will be able to g into hidden mode,so that i don't get caught with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dean

Mobile Installer

Default Re: Hello

welcome.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Radar Fanatic

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for you. I'm here to WELCOME you.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dekidex View Post
    Whats up Guys!
    I have had many radar detectors before and liked most of them,i currently have the Bel RX65 and love it.However i know it wont work in Europe/SWITZERLAND.
    I currently reside in Los Angeles.

can anyone tell me which radar detectors will work in SWITZERLAND,and what frequencies and Bands they use?I definitely need one that will be able to g into hidden mode,so that i don't get caught with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dean
    I really don't know what they use in Switzerland but here is my top 5. ( V1, 9500CI, STI-R, Redline, and the 9500IX.)

Newcomer

Thank You Guys!

RadarBusters Associate

when it comes to Switzerland all I know is that Radar Detectors are illegal over there so you will want to get either the 9500CI, the STI Driver or the Redline at least. As for the bands they run over there I have no clue

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by GreenRadar View Post
    when it comes to Switzerland all I know is that Radar Detectors are illegal over there so you will want to get either the 9500CI, the STI Driver or the Redline at least. As for the bands they run over there I have no clue
    Yes they are illegal,of course,that's how they make millions in revenue every year.There's nothing more un-fair in my pinion then giving a fine to someone who drove 10 km/h over the limit.

RadarRoy has helped me a lot and i think with his info and your feedback it loks like i will be buying the Redline.