Thread: New from MN

Default New from MN

Been lurking these forums for awhile now, and picked up on a lot of things just reading/scanning through threads.

But, it gets annoying not being able to see attached images so I finally made an account. lol

Anyways, I'm fairly new to the radar detector/CB radio scene, but have been around them my entire life through my older brothers, and father. Finally cracked down and bought all the necessary equipment and had help setting it all up from my brother.

Been using my current set-up for about 3-4 months now and the V1 has saved me a couple of times on some pretty nasty hiding spots from Minnesota's Finest, and the GPS I have was recently updated with Trapster.

I'll try to get some pics/videos posted soon but my camera's misplaced, so some phone pictures might have to suffice.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I can finally start to contribute instead of just lurking!

Mobile Installer
    East Coast (USA)

Default Re: New from MN

Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Advanced Member
    Santa Cruz California

Default Re: New from MN

Welcome to the club. Always good to get new blood in here...

There's a lot of good sub-sections (you prolly already know) for CBs, Scanners, etc.

2010 Honda Civic Sedan
    Cobra 19 DX IV CB
    Wilson Lil Wil
    Uniden BCT15X Scanner
    Garmin Nuvi 1300
    Saves: More than I can count