Been lurking for a while, but decided to join tonight. I've been an Escort back to the original 8500, my current X50 and a 9500i that due back next week from an upgrade as an ix.
I picked up the 9500i for a really good price and after the ix upgrade I'm wondering if it would be worth selling it. It'll be an ix, but with a red display instead of the stock blue. Part of my reason I'm thinking about selling it is due to the info I've been reading about the Ka ramp issues and other things.
What do yall think? Keep the ix or sell it and stick with my trusty x50?